Sunday 24 June 2007

Missing Anything?

Since this blog was completely started over and I lost/left behind over 2 years of postings, just wanted to ask my Texas people (if you're still reading this) if there is something missing from the original blog that I need to add or address. . .?

There will still be some of my boxes left to find around Houston, as well as the 2 Texas Tour Buses I started. (How do you like Team New Hampshire picking up my idea on those and starting one up there?!) If/when any of my remaining boxes go missing, they will be retired and not replaced.

You can post to the comments section if you have suggestions or feedback.

Only 2 more weeks with my computer before it's packed up in a container and shipped across the Atlantic along with everything else we own. (Yikes! Hope a big hurricane doesn't decide to tear across there in July!)

1 comment:

Laura said...

What! You're not going to keep the contents of my letterboxing bag available for all to see for posterity?

Seriously, though...

We'll miss you. Keep the updates coming as you get settled in your new home!

dewberry & family