Saturday 23 June 2007

Gertrude Wellie Challenge Update

For those of you in Houston who saw my Gertrude Wellie Letterbox Challenge here on my blog, I just wanted to give you an update. At least 3 of the boxes have gone missing, so I have decided to go ahead and pull the whole series. As each box contains the clue to the next one, it really took the wind out of the sail to have to forward email clues because a box was missing. It only makes sense to retire them as I won't be here to update or replace.

Anyway, thanks for participating. Hope you enjoyed it. Box 1, Box 8, and the prize/bonus box are still out there as of this date.

I'm still deciding on what to do with the stamps. At this point, I think a final box with the leftover stamps may be appropriate. Keep checking back on this blog. Once I place it, I'll put the clue here as a WOM and the box listed on AQ for you list as a find.

No comments: