Thursday 16 July 2009

Getting a Green Thumb

My thumb is getting green. I'm having these urges to grow some plants really bad. Specifically, growing vegetables. Problem is, I am a complete rookie when it comes to growing most anything.

Actually, there is another side problem. As we are renting, where will I plant? In the UK, a big thing people have here are allotments. Rental gardens if you will. Not sure I want to do that. I'm sort of thinking of doing container growing. But as a newbie, I'm wondering if/when do they have to come in the house at some point? If so, I'm not sure where I would put them. This gardening thing definately takes some planning.

After digging around a little, I found this store that looks promising. Help in the form of holding your hand most of the way, and sales. That works for me. Let me study on. . .

No comments: