Tuesday 13 November 2007

New Sig Stamp

I've been wanting to update my sig stamp for a while now. I actually really like it, but a lot of people don't realize it is a Wellie boot, not a riding boot (although I am doing some riding!).

But the problem was in how to change it? I want the same size, my same favorite font - Goudy Old Style, same layout, same green color. I just wanted to change up the boot somehow. Finally, I think I have found a solution. If you recall a month or so back, I mentioned I was in the process of ordering some pathtags. I'll post a picture of them here once they arrive, but basically they more or less look like my sig stamp - only better. I had one of their design people do the layout for me and she made my boot look more like a Wellie boot - yea!

So, for 2008, my goal is to get this new sig stamp carved and completed. It will then look like my pathtag thus giving me a complete 'corporate' identity. So remember, green Wellie boot = TeamKing. LOL.

Speaking of pathtags. . .I haven't met any cachers around my area yet, so I don't even know if they 'do' pathtags around here. I may just end up with a bunch of these things collecting dust! Even so, I'm really interested in doing either a new special pathtag for Penny dachshund, or my own geocoin. This will be another 2008 project. So, if you collect pathtags or geocoins, let me know! Maybe I'll do something fun to give some away!

No comments: