Thursday 20 November 2008

I won!

One of the podcasts I really enjoy listening to is the Cache-A-Maniacs geocaching podcasts. They are short. They talk to well-known cachers. And they discuss equipment and process - which I find really helpful. They just had their 100th episode and I was surprised to hear our name mentioned! We won a geocoin from them. Yeah! And not just any old coin. A TIKI geocoin. Oooohhh. These are all handmade low-count coins which makes them rare and desirable.

Check out their podcast if you enjoy geocaching! I've listened to all 100. :)

http://www.cacheamaniacs.com/

And read up on the Tiki coins here: www.geotiki.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool geocoin. I collected geocoins for a little while and have a nice set. But the cost runs up after a while.
Scarab