Wednesday 1 June 2011

Fun Plants

I just can't wait until I can get my own little greenhouse. I have been looking at plants and plotting my plan of attack. One of the things I just love, is getting the more 'exotic' plants. You know, the ones you won't find at the local garden center. Every citrus variety, olive, avocado, tea, coffee, etc. It's like a collecting hobby to me - finding and caring for these exotics.

A place I found here in the UK gets two thumbs up from me as a supplier of these sorts of plants. Carreglefn Nurseries. I have ordered a few plants from them now and have had great success. Each plant comes nicely packed up and includes feeding and care instructions. All the plants have been very healthy and only shipped during the right part of the year for each variety.

Check them out if you are in the UK and just want to check out something different. They aren't cheap (for that, you'll just have to get some seeds from the various catalogs) but how many people do you know that have their own coffee plant?!

:)

No comments: