Monday 13 July 2009

Wanted: Letterbox Stamps

Since I need to get out there and plant letterboxes - taking the 'if I plant them, they will come' approach - I'm asking for any stamps you might have to send. New or used. Just something good for others to find.

I hate carving. Mostly because I think/know my carving skills are substandard. I'm leaving it to those who are good at it and enjoy it. So, if you have something you would like planted over here in Surrey, England, drop me an email or comment below and I'll get the address to you.

Postage for one (or two stamps) in a No. 10 envelope should be very minimal - $1ish. Now if you want to include a logbook or even the box, that's up to you, but it will be costly to send. (But I'd to receive!)

Anyway, bring them on!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi TK,

I'd be happy to carve up something and send it over to you.

Lucy Locket

dbltall said...

I have lots of stamps already carved - I like to carve but am not very good at planting.

Let me know what type of image, theme, placement etc. that you'd like, and the address where to send it.

Mariette
(dbltall)

Anon said...

I have plenty of things I can send you, along with any other care package stuff you may be missing. :) Let me know if there is anything else you are craving and get me your address. I'll send you some goodies carved by a penguin. :)

Liz
(Penguin Patrol)